Thursday, July 15, 2010

LOVE and MORE LOVE





Number 12
I’m tied today. I worked my ass off, listened to complainers, meetings on top of meetings that do not accomplished a ding dong thing! Lunch was green beans, potatoes with sausage. I made it Sunday to have for lunch this week and I have to admit, it was good. Saved some money too! I left work on time and went to the only place I’m happy, truly, truly blissful. The Library.

My mind is lucid. My heart sings new blood. My soul sees a world no one can touch. No one can complain, talk down, eat me alive with disapproval. It’s me and my grandmother. It’s our “Royal Library of Alexandria in Egypt. It’s my home. It’s me.
I’m just damn happy!!!

Gwynne Forster
FOOLS RUSH IN - $5.04
Imagine being 8 months pregnant and finding out that your spouse had been having an affair, and has just died in a motel fire with his white mistress

SHARON EWELL FOSTER
PASSING INTO LIGHT - $8.59
This is the only book I found for the Kindle/iPad format, but she writes beautiful romance books with great characters

HONEY B
MARRIED ON MONDAYS - $9.99
SINGLE HUSBANDS - $9.99
SEXCAPADES - $9.99

MARY B. MORRISON
UNCONDITIONALLY SINGLE - $9.60
MANEATER - $9.60
WHO’S LOVING YOU - $3.99
WHEN SOMEBODY LOVES YOU BACK - $4.47

Who in their right mind don’t read Honey B (Mary B. Morrison)? Come on. This is one of the most serious African American Erotica author on the damn planet next to Ms. ZANE. My girl!!! Enjoy them all. You will want more.

SHONDA
SHE SLIPPED AND FELL - $9.99
I have not read this, so tell me thru Amazon what did you think?

MARILYN LEE
LOVING LARGE – YOURS, ONLY AND ALWAYS - $5.99
A plus size woman finds love. It’s an easy read with a good message and ending.

NENE LAVENDAR
THE GHETTO: A CLASSIC HOOD NOVEL - $.99
One reviewer thought the writer should go back and get some serious writing skills and the other reviewer through the book was exciting and that urban fiction readers would like it once they get pass the slang. Hey, hit me up with a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment