Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's Christmas, but save your damn MONEY!!!



Number 39


Hear Ye! Hear Ye!  The Holidays are here.  You will now be bombarded by ToysRUs, Best Buy, Target (I do like their commercials), Apple, Amazon, Marshall, Wal Mart, Nieman Marcus, Macy’s, etc, etc, etc.,  So, what’cha going do?  Buy, Buy until it hurts.  Listen to the Today Show, Good Morning America, Oprah, CNN, MSBNC (What every that means!), Suzy Orman, Dave Ramsey (I do like his rice and beans! beans and rice! I know about that.  I have lived on rice and beans and greens all year to get out of debt), and they tell you to save, save and save more.  What the hell are you suppose to do?  Stop buying!!! Stop buying toys, clothes, cars, homes, new shoes, more new shoes, jewelry, more clothes, furniture, pocketbooks, stockings, under garments, over garments, and anywhere garments!!!! Yes, stop spending.  Stop buying items you know you cannot afford.  Let me give you an example.  
I have a friend (Don’t we all have a friend like this one), she will write a check and don’t even care if the sucker bounce or not.  She will either not pay the water, electric of whatever bill until next month or next year, yes, I said next year.  She went to get a new phone because she just had to have the new iPhone.  Even though she does have a good phone in her damn expensive Gucci handbag when we go into the store.  They check her credit and everything (believe me, she does not care!!), and come to find out that the damn girl owe another phone company $1,234.18.  How do I know that exact amount, because I was in the store and started acting like a “Ghetto Hood Bitch” and said out loud, “Damn, your ass owe $1,234.18 on a got damn phone bill from last year? Is you crazy or what the hell drugs are you own!!! I did not mean to be loud, but I have known this girl all of my life and she still manages to pull some shit out of the bag and just takes me away into Star Trek.  Yes, the phone company did approve her new phone and made arrangements for her to pay back the old phone bill.  Yeah, right!! She is going to pay the old phone bill, sure!  

Don’t be like my friend.  I do have others like her. Stay focus PEOPLE during the Christmas holidays.  Stay within budget.  Stay true to you and buy only what you really, really, really, really need.  This “economic bull crap with no job, no money and no sex” is going to be around for a long time, so get your act together and get ready to save, save and save some more.  Hard times hitting the bottom is still coming around the corner.
Now, I am saving you money.  Instead of paying full price at the book store, the only exception is the black own book stores or black run stands in the mall, buy one or two or three of these books I am promoting.  I make sure that I provide you with low costs (less than $20.00), and you will help yourself to a great story and/or great advice as well as help the author.  Subscribe to my blog on Amazon.  It costs one dollar a month and you can click a book, which will be cheap and start reading it.  Hell, now that’s saving money!!!
CAROLYN M. BROWN - THE MILLIONAIRES’ CLUB: HOW TO START AND RUN YOUR OWN INVESTMENT CLUB AND MAKE YOUR MONEY GROW - $14.82


BLACK ENTERPRISE - WEALTH BUILDING JOURNAL: A DAY BY DAY JOURNEY TO A BRIGHTER FUTURE, A BETTER YOU - $9.99

AARON W. SMITH - IN THE BLACK LIVE FAITHFULLY, PROSPER FINANCIALLY - $9.99
Click Here - In the Black

JESSE B. BROWN - PAY YOURSELF FIRST: THE AFRICAN AMERICAN GUIDE TO FINANCIAL SUCCESS AND SECURITY - $9.99

MICHELLE SINGLETARY - THE POWER TO PROSPER: 21 DAYS TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM - $9.99

MICHELLE SINGLETARY - SPEND WELL, LIVE RICH: HOW TO GET WHAT YOU WANT WITH THE MONEY YOU HAVE - $9.69
JESSE B. BROWN - 101 REAL MONEY QUESTIONS: THE AFRICAN AMERICAN FINANCIAL QUESTION AND ANSWER BOOK - $14.95 Paperback

DAN MILLER - 48 DAYS TO THE WORK YOU LOVE - $ 9.68

DAVE RAMSEY - THE TOTAL MONEY MAKEOVER: A PROVEN PLAN FOR FINANCIAL FITNESS - $9.50

No comments:

Post a Comment