Monday, November 29, 2010

I need some serene mood swings!

Number 37
I cannot believe I have posted 37 listings of books by African Americans and I still have not scratch the huge amount of books available, but hey, I'm enjoying the hell out it.  It keeps me sane. 
Well today is Monday and once again I had to go back to work after being off four days.  Don’t you think its hard to get back on track?  I do.  I had more work than last week and not enough time to do it.  Oh, well, will keep on going.  As my grandmother (Remember I called her “Muh”) use to tell me, “You can only do one thing at a time, Linda,  stop trying to get everything done!”  “You will fall down and you ain’t got much of a but” “Shaped like your grandfather and he was damn near white!!”  
I miss that woman every single day of my life.  When my daughter left for school, I cried again and cried for my grandmother.  I feel so lonely when my kid is away at school and I know she is suppose to grow up and go away, but what the hell do I do with the rest of my life?  I’m still trying to figure that out.  What the hell do I do?  Yes, many people tell me to, “enjoy your life!  “You got time and money (I don’t know who the hell they are talking to,  me having money.  Somebody had to pay for that damn tuition and it was me!).  I may have time, but very, very, very, little money.  It still does not solve the desolate sense of loss. It doesn’t.  
How about some really cheap books, like two dollars of less so that I can perk my but up:
GEORGE L. COOK III - NAPPY - $.99 - Click Here - Nappy

KATHY J. MARSH - FOR THE LOVE OF CHELSEA - $.99

JAMES HENDERSON - BABY HUEY: A CAUTIONARY TALE OF ADDICTION - $.99

JACKIE CHRISTIAN - N.Y. BODYGUARD - $1.00 (Hey, I just like looking at the guy on the cover - Damn!!)  - 










ROBYN GANT - IN LAWS AND PLAY COUSINS - $.99

CHERIL N. CLARKE - ECSTASY: AN EROTIC VIGNETTE FEATURING KENYA FROM INTIMATE CHAOS - $.99

TAYLOR SILUWE - A TASTE FOR CHERRIES - $.99 - - - Gay romance, if you want to think that!
Click Here - A Taste for Cherries

SHARON OLIVER - ENVY - $.99 - - - Young widower, Deron Bailey, meets a woman named, Treesa Wentworth and thinks she is the woman of his dreams. That is until he learns she is more like a psychotic nightmare rather than a dream come true. But will he realize in time that what he seeks has been there all the time or will it be too late as Treesa makes one last treacherous move?
Click Here - Envy

No comments:

Post a Comment